Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Workin It Out



I just had to go back and get one more picture in this onesie I bought off Etsy. Thankfully, People People makes it SO affordable to do so (under $20 for 25 pictures). All the pictures had to be scanned in, so if they aren't looking too sharp, thats the reason.

On another note, Kevin and I had soda for the first time in 48 days. Annnnnnd blah. It wasn't that great. We weren't really missing much haha. So we decided we aren't going to be keeping soda in our home at all, and only get it if we go out to eat. I think its a pretty good rule. Also, I started going back to the gym yesterday and I'm hoping to make it there atleast 2 more times this week. I'm loving the Arc Trainer and can feel my entire body getting a crazy good workout. I am absolutely motivated to get in shape and lose this freakin weight. I lost all my baby weight in 2 weeks after Elias was born because I was so sick. And then once I got better, I gained half it back. I'm in my best friends wedding this summer and I just can't look like this. So if you wanna through up from prayers, just pray that I stay motivated and encouraged.

3 comments:

  1. I don't keep soda in my apartment but mainly because its too heavy to carry 2 blocks, up a hill, and up 3 flights of stairs to my apartment. ;-)

    Good luck with your plan, Shelby! I know you'll kick butt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on giving up soda! It was a hard step for me but switching to diet it only took a few of those to decide it was so not worth it! I am so proud of you for getting a gym membership and going!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I too have quit soda. I havent had any since the first of the year and it hasnt really been easy for me lol. Caffeine addictions are awful.Keep up the good work kiddo.

    ReplyDelete