Friday, April 15, 2011

Swings

Its been so nice out the past few days, so Elias and I have gone on a few walks to soak it all up! But an essential to being out in the sun is his little hat! Apparently, if his scar from his skin tag gets any tan/burn in the first year, it will forever stay that color. But just for the first year. Interesting, huh? I love these bucket hats on babys anyway, so its just a good excuse to put them on him :)
Elias wasn't too sure about the swings. He didn't quite fit in it...maybe by the summertime.



 
I loooove to eat!

Hurray for "normal" bath time! When he was in the casts, we would sponge bathe him every morning. But now that theres no casts he gets real baths! As you can see in the picture above, he outgrew his little floaty-thing, so I ordered a seat to put in the bathtub...

 


He loves kicking his feet and trying to catch the water when I pour it over him. So cute.  Now that we're able to give him real baths before he goes to bed, he's sleeping from 8:30pm-8am. I thought it would take me all summer to get him to go to bed at 8:30 since he was used to going to bed at 10. But with him just napping twice now and a relaxing bath, he's sleeping like baby ;)



1 comment: