Sunday, January 2, 2011

Babbling









Christmas has come and gone once again. It always just seems to fly by so fast. It was wonderful being able to spend time with our families. This is the second year we've really tried to see all three of our families on Christmas Eve/Day. It was fabulous to be able to do-so, but I'm not sure how much longer we can do that. We look forward to the day we wake up in our own beds, watch the kids walk down our own steps, and into the family room where our own tree is. *sigh* Don't misunderstand me though...we LOVE spending Christmas with our families. We just are anxious for the day we live closer to everyone and don't live out of suitcases.

Elias got TONS of toys for Christmas. I purposely didn't ask for many toys for my baby showers because I knew one day my house would be overridden with toys. But ohhh my, the boy is most definitely spoiled! But I guess since he's the only child, it okay...for now :)


He's started to babble SO much, and its pretty much the cutest thing EVER! On new years day, we laid on the bed and for 15 solid minutes totally had a conversation with the angels. I loved it. Hes also trying to mimick us more and more (ex: opening his mouth when we do, moving his tongue around...).

Tomorrow will be absolutely dreadful...he gets new casts on his legs, 2 shots, and his first cast for his thumb. Poor baby. Its a good thing he wont remember any of this!

1 comment: