Friday, October 26, 2012

Gavin Rolls Over & Fall Fun!

Gavin rolled over back on September 16th, but he hadn't done it again since, so I didn't really count it. Last night he rolled 3 times in a row, and more today, so I think its safe to say its official...he's rolling over!



One of the best things about living where we do is our kids beings able to play on a regular basis with their cousins. I didn't get to see my cousins much at all growing up, but when I did I never wanted to go home! Elias loves his cousin Zion, and asks for him daily, although it sounds like "Shannon" more than Zion :)





...But Mom, finger painting means dirty hands. Wipe, please?

We didn't have any paintbrushes, so we improvised with pencils.

Boys, did you miss the memo that boys=messy? Not that I'm complaining or anything...


No comments:

Post a Comment