Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Celebration Weekend

Kevins turned 24 on Saturday! To celebrate, we went to Fire and Ice for dinner in Boston. It was our first official date without the baby. Kinda weird, but really nice to get out. Then when we got back we had some friends over for dessert. It was a great day!

Sunday was Mothers Day and Kevin made reservations for lunch at one of our favorite restaurants, Not Your Average Joe's. Elias was super good, as usual, we really had a great time.

Blurry, but look at that smile

Working out has been going great. I went every day last week and it was fantastic! Feeling great! I didn't go over the weekend cause of everything going on with Kevins birthday and Mothers Day, and then the past 2 days I've been sick, so no gym for me :( But hopefully tomorrow I'll be up to par and can start back up.


Yesterday also happened to be the day all of Kevins work for the semester was due. He was supposed to be in the library starting at 9 and work straight through till 5 to finish everything. However when I woke up I felt super sick, and Kevin was sweet enough to get up with the baby and let me go back to bed for a little bit to see if I felt better. Well, I ended up sleeping till noon, and I wasn't feeling much better. Kevin had to go up to apply for an extention (which thankfully he was approved for) and then had to pump out a paper real quick at the library, so I had a few hours with the baby. I hadnt been sick since right after Elias was born, so it was my first time trying to juggle caring for him with trying not to get sick. It was pretty terrible. Its times like this I really wish we were closer to family who can help us out :( I thought I was better by the time I went to bed, but I woke up at 3:30 absolutely freezing, teeth chattering and all. I turned the heat on full blast and pulled up the comforter. Then I woke up an hour later sweating to death. I turned the AC on and tore off all the covers. I took my temp and it was 101. But I'm not sure if that really was because I had a fever or because it was that hot in the room...lol. After a couple hours, I was still super hot and couldnt sleep. I finally woke Kevin up and asked, well, told him to switch places with me cause he was blocking the air from me.  Switched spots, and finally got 2 hours of sleep. Ehh. So needless to say, my body was pretty exhausted today. I'm feeling better, so hopefully it was just 24 hour thing.



Pharaoh Pharaoh...ohhh baby...

Everything goes into the mouth!

No comments:

Post a Comment