Saturday, November 6, 2010

November Already?!









I can't believe its already November! Where did the fall go? I think being in the hospital/sick for practically half of October doesn't help.  This month is going to be a great month though, I already know! We're going back to PA on the 18th for VALERIE'S WEDDING!!! I am SO excited, and she's going to be a stunning bride! Then Elias and I will be staying in West Chester with my family till Wednesday, while Kevin has to fly back up to MA for church and classes M-T-W of that week. Then he'll drive back down, pick us up, and we'll head over to Harrisburg to be with Kevins family for Thanksgiving! And thennnn we have another wedding for Miss Alison Miller that Saturday, which will be as beautiful as she is! I'm just super excited to go back home and be with family and friends and for them to meet Elias.

So time for some updates about Elias. He got a new cast yesterday, and his feet are doing great!

Cast #2


Feet After Cast #2

 Before his appointments, I actually take off his casts at home. We gave him his first tubby bath, and he obviously was not a fan. I think though that we were too paranoid about the water and didn't make it warm enough. Opps. We'll try again next week :)


First Tubby Bath


We have a thing for hooded towels...

Laura and Tyler came to visit!


No comments:

Post a Comment